If you awoke to dry or dull skin today, rest assured: You’re not alone. Your skin is simply more susceptible to moisture loss overnight than during the daytime, which is why it helps to have a dedicated nightly skincare routine in place to prevent just that. But you can also give your skin a radiance-enhancing reset in the morning, too, setting yourself up for healthy, glowing skin that lasts all day (and beyond). We asked True Botanicals’ facial therapist Noelle Simons to share her insider skin-tel for brightening your skin.
With gentle exfoliation and a deeper detox — with ample moisturizing ingredients throughout, of course — this easy, 5-step morning skincare routine will help you begin your day on the bright side.
- It all starts with clean skin. Wash your face with warm water and massage in the Nourishing Cleanser. Wash away the cleanser and pat dry.
- Apply the Resurfacing Moisture Mask. The Lactic Acid in this mask acts like little Pacman on your dry, dull, dead skin cells. In just five minutes, your skin will look brighter and feel so smooth. Remove with cool water and pat dry.
- Next, apply the Pacific Glacial Clay Detoxifying Mask to your freshly exfoliated skin. Dead skin cells have been cleared away, and the Glacial Clay and Activated Bamboo Charcoal can go to work detoxifying your pores of debris and impurities that cause a dull complexion. In 10–15 minutes, the mask will have fully dried and will be ready to remove with warm water. Pat dry.
- Once finished with your detox, prep your skin for ultimate moisture with a few spritzes of Renew Nutrient Mist.
- Finish your routine with Renew Pure Radiance oil to lock in moisture and give your skin a dewy glow.